In this section, we provide a description of how the notaries at Vanner Perez Notaries of London approach their work as a way to assure you that you will receive the most competent and efficacious service possible. We have additionally provided alternative information that could prove useful upon your visit to any of our notaries in the London area, or should you make a request for our notarial services at any point in time.
Our Customer Charter
It is our goal to provide you with the optimal notarial service in what will be the most cost-effective and convenient way. To this end, you can be assured that our notaries will invest every effort into the fulfillment of the following promises to every one of our customers.
At Vanner Perez Notaries in London:
- It is our primary remit to you that we will persistently strive to process any request received as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
- We will always endeavor to afford you with a friendly and thoroughly approachable service, while also remaining professional.
- We will always endeavor to ensure that you are fully informed with respect to the status of any documentation that we are dealing with on your behalf.
- We at Vanner Perez Notaries will help to guide you through any confusing legalese and will also guarantee that you comprehend the legal processes that you are not yet familiar with and that pertain to your given situation.
- We always provide our clients with a pricing quote in advance, and can attest to the fact that we never include any hidden and unnecessary charges. You will understand exactly what you are paying for with respect to the services we render on your behalf.
- It is our responsibility to ascertain the most cost-effective deals on behalf of all our clients whenever they are in need of third-party services, for example, couriers.
- We will always keep you updated with respect to any issues that might arise whenever processing your documents. Again, it is our responsibility to provide a full and clear explanation as to the options that are available to you.
Mr. Vanner read both German and Law at the University of Central Lancashire, after which, he qualified as a notary during 2005.
Prior to setting up Vanner Perez Notaries, Mr. Vanner was employed by a number of the largest notary firms in London, where he gained valuable experience in the business.
Mr. Vanner also invested a year training and working in Munich, Germany. He is well read in German notarial law.
He currently resides in Hertfordshire, England, together with his wife and baby son.
Mr. Perez-Manglano attended the University of Valencia where he read law, after which, he relocated to London in 2003. He has prior experience of employment with two notarial firms in London, and also with the Spanish Embassy in London.
He is dual-qualified as an English solicitor and Spanish abogado, and has been appointed as an official translator for the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in addition to being a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
Mr. Perez-Manglano spent some years lecturing at the University of Westminster, and authored the book “Spanish Law for Notaries”.
He currently resides in South East London.