Fire Suppression Systems Experts, Advanced Safety Systems Integrated, formerly known as Advanced Safety Systems, Inc., has been providing innovative fire protection solutions in New England since 1964.
Advanced Safety Systems Integrators is a special hazard fire suppression and fire alarm business with unparalleled industry expertise. ASSI’s differentiation centers on our expertise in providing asset protection and business continuity in some of the most complex and sensitive environments. We proudly serve the greater New England region, and have sales and technical support in each market. A.S.S.I. is a leader in fire protection who has partnered with world leading manufacturers of fire explosion protection solutions: Kidde Fire Systems, Marioff, Gamewell-FCI, and IEP Technologies.
A.S.S.I. specializes in cutting edge installation, maintenance, repair and inspections/audits for clean agent fire suppression systems, water mist, fire alarms and voice evacuation systems, explosion protection, air sampling detection (early warning aspirating smoke detection or ASD) and specialty detection systems, such as Liquid Leak Detection.
Located in Peabody MA, ASSI has served industries such as data centers, telecommunications, industrial facilities, commercial buildings, construction, cultural and historical facilities, educational facilities, government facilities, healthcare facilities, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Scientific facilities/Labs, Property management and Public Assemblies.
For over 50 years, customers have selected A.S.S.I. as the premier solution for their special hazard needs, for reasons including:
• Our robust history and expertise in the special hazard fire protection industry.
• 24/7 service and support for all of our installed systems.
• Design, engineering, and installation capabilities in complex and hazard sensitive environments.
• Partnerships with the leading manufacturers of green and people-safe fire protection solutions.
• Proven leadership within the fire industry including holding offices in the leading trade associations.
• Our award winning service is recognized by the National Fire Protection Association.
• NICET certified and factory trained for a wide breadth of special hazard technologies.
We pride ourselves on our deep understanding of the unique challenges inherent in small and grand spaces. Our clients, who have entrusted us to protect their most valuable assets for almost 50 years, stand as testament to our superior knowledge of regulations, codes and advances in fire safety technologies. ASSI protects today’s most valuable business assets from fire-related damages, ensuring 100% business continuation. It is our mission to keep communities safe, which is why we have partnered with the world’s leading manufacturers of environmentally-friendly and people-safe fire and explosion protection solutions.