* Performed with the Lee's Summit Symphony.
* Performed for two years with the Brooklyn Conservatory Faculty Jazz Ensemble. Included recording “Bridging the Gap,” Received three stars in review by Downbeat Magazine.
* Performed with Pianist Composer and Grammy Award winner Arturo O’Farrill.
* Performed with variety of talented artists such as: Doc Pitman of the Inkspots, Jazz Organist Jimmy Smith, Sir Charles Hughes of the Drifters, Guitarist Mike Stern
* Perform and lead the Ben Harris’ Trio. Currently playing in a variety of venues.
* Performed in a variety of theatrical, corporate and wedding settings.
* Instructor for two years at North Central University, Minneapolis, MN.
* Music Director and Producer of Ben Jamin’ Breakthru CD.
* Instructor for two years with the Brooklyn Conservatory.
* Private Teacher of bass theory and technique with an emphasis on jazz and classical applications.
* Member of various jazz, gospel, blues, classical and pop music groups.
* Provided independent workshops in which i worked with students on basic guitar, bass, piano and drum skills including music interpretation, rhythmic development and music theory
* Private Teacher of bass and guitar at East Valley Music for two and half years with a regular roster of 40-50 students.
* Private Teacher of bass and guitar at Music and Arts in Mesa for three years
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA.
Manhattan School of Music, New York, NY.
Bass studies with
Bill Curtis of the Boston Pops Orchestra
John Neves of the Berklee College of Music
Bill Fielder, chairman of Rutgers Jazz Music Department, Music Theory
John Ebinger of the Phoenix Symphony