Girolamo Nicolò Laurenti was an Italian violinist and composer. Girolamo Nicolò Laurenti came from a family of musicians, he learned violin from his father Bartolomeo Laurenti, and then from Giuseppe Torelli and Tomaso Antonio Vitali. In 1699 he was admitted as a musician in the Accademia Filarmonica and 1710 as a composer. 1706 he took his father's place at the Basilica of San Petronio. In addition to works for strings Laurenti wrote some sacred works.